BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ana B.
Ackley
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of this product! I keep it in my car and use it often. Really helps my dry lips in the winter. My husband and children dont mind it either.
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how cute these little pods are. They’re easy to find in my purse. They really hydrate my lips and last a couple hours. My favorite lip balm.
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using these lip balms when they first came out and I still love them now. They’re so cute and feel great. Easy to find in my purse when they fall to the bottom.
Omerlyn C.
Paterson
I didn't love my eos. I dont know if it was my batch but I didn't react well with my skin. A few of my friends had the same issue. Others really love it. I never purchased again.
Lindsay S.
Chubbuck, ID
Decent lip balm, I love the smell and it seems to be gentle and soothing. The price is good and I actually love the shape of it, it’s easier to find in my purse. It’s gebtle enough that I use it on my toddler as well. I’d recommend this product to friends and family.
Carolina M.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not fond of the shape since it’s hard to put in my back pockets but it does moisturize my lips really well. It also smells nice. Not too pricey. Met my expectations. I’d like it better in a small tube
Jenna H.
carthage
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great chapstick!! It will fit in your pocket. Keeps your lips hydrated and smooth. Very affordable and very effective! Smells super great as well! Highly recommend eos lip balm to anyone in the market for chapstick!
Skylar S.
Robeline, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
this product is not bad. i love the smell but it does not taste the best. for the time being it does very well for my chapped lips but it seems like i have to constantly reapply this product.
Allison C.
Apex, NC
one of the few lip balm brands that I feel like actually hydrates my lips and lasts! I absolutely love this product and keep one of those awesome little spheres everywhere! they're in my car, my night stand and my backpack, I just can't get enough of it!
Kristen B.
Purchased at: Target
These little eggs are incredible for a go to lip balm. The packaging is cute and easy to manage. The coconut milk Eos is the most effective and leaves my lips soft and smooth within minutes of using it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?