BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Michaela D.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
This is literally my most favorite chapstick ever! It smells amazing, lasts forever, and works so well. I have one in every single room in my house, my car, my gym bag, my diaper bag... everywhere!!
Jossie R.
Fort Bragg
Loved this so much, the coconut 🥥 is not overwhelming but blends well and this is my summer favorite for sun protection on my lips and lets not forget the salt from the beach 🏝 is harmful but with this I don’t need to worry at all.
Samantha S.
Super cute design, lovely feel. The scent isn’t particularly strong, which in most cases is a good thing! I buy these by the boatload haha and they have never gone down in quality in my book, only improved!
Purchased at: Walmart
Definately my favorite lip balm like ever! This is my favorite scent too! Its all around the perfect thing to have handy and its adorable! Must buy!
Victoria W.
Lakeland
It smells great and it’s smooth. Easily carried and can store anywhere. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good product.
McKenzie K.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing product!! I have been using Eos lip balms for almost 5 years now, and I have never been disappointed.
Ashley A.
El Paso
Omg I have so many of theses I have them in all the colors. I did meet the expectations because there’s just great. And there’s vale are just perfect and not pricy at all
Sophia S.
Kelso
Purchased at: Target
Average lip balm but too bulky to be in your pocket. Smelled fine but nothing special
Monique T.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: CVS
My absolute favorite! I buy this specific one every time I see it in store, even if my current one isn’t finish yet. My lips are always kissably soft. Gentle, long lasting (if I don’t put it on right before eating), & smells amazing!
Jamica P.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love!!! These are my favorite lip balms. They are a great price, great scent and they are FDA approved. All natural and they keep my lips smooth and moistured all day. I always buy these and I highly recommend to anybody male or female. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?