BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Page Z.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Target
Eos is one of my favorite lip product brands and this particular flavor is one of the best! The smell heavenly and is glides on like a dream. It doesn’t leave a sticky or waxy residue and gives great moisture. It lasts forever and is pretty inexpensive, so a really great value. I’d recommend eos lip products to anyone!!
Megan P.
Kingsport, TN
Let me start by saying this product smells great! It's a very subtle scent without being overpowering. I am a repeat user and this brand is number one on my fave list. It helps to moisturize my lips which tend to be very dry and keeps them smooth. I would and will buy again and again.
Hailey H.
Purchased at: CVS
Just like my other Eos lip balm review this one is also as great just a new flavor! It’s very worth the buy and recommend it. It’s also very easy to take on the go.
Allison M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite one! I love the way it smells, keeps your lips soft and I love the packaging. It’s gentle and not overpowering with the smell. I love it because it works, it’s small and compact. I have every flavor, they’re lined up on my bookcase like decor. I recently gave one to my mom and she loved it too! Not too shabby 💖💞💝💕
∂яα¢нєℓ🦋💘 P.
Nashville, TN
This is for sure my favorite eos product. This is the only brand of lip balm that I don’t have to continuously reapply throughout the day which is a godsend! Love the packaging and the fragrance as well
Victoria C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
I love EOS, their lip balms are so incredibly moisturizing. They’ve been my go to brand for years. In particular, I love this scent!! I have a purse EOS, a backpack EOS, an EOS next to my bed and an EOS that I keep with my makeup. I’m absolutely obsessed! They’re a little on the expensive side for lip balm, but they’re so worth it
Jaymie H.
Hilo, HI
Purchased at: Target
I own almost every EOS lip balm and this is my favorite. Smells amazing, leaves my lips soft and hydrated, and it’s very affordable! The cute packaging is also a plus!
Jessica♡ J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a great basic moisture enriched balm with a yummy smell, no bad lingering taste on your lips, and fits cutely compacted in your daily carry bag or small clutch.
Jennifer W.
74859
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a cute little lip balm. But i really didn't like the packaging. I felt like i was just going to have to dig into once I got to the edge. I couldn't keep it in my pocket so i ended up losing it quickly.
Elizabeth L.
You have to add on a lot of it to get it to really moisturize your lips, it feels nice on your lips but I feel like the formulation could be better. I've had it for a couple of months and now it is very hard and doesn't glide on my lips very easily, the scent also smells like playdoh.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?