BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Target
Although it does work it seems like it leaves a film on sometimes. This I don’t like at all. Smells great tho
Lorena A.
Buckeye
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm! It relieves my dry lips at work very quickly and effectively. This was my first time trying it and I will definitely buy some more and recommend this to others! Plus easily fits into my pocket at work!
Lily M.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: CVS
First of all the adorable lip balm!! It’s small and can fit anywhere I currently have 3 and I use them all the time!! Its definitely an effective lip balm and will keep your lips hydrated! I’d by more definitely!!
Jocelyn D.
The eos sphere balms are so creamy but also very hydrating. The smells are very on point and do smell like what they are named. Sometimes mine are a little to buttery but they still work for my lips.
Hannah P.
Bismarck
The packaging to this product is absolutely adorable and the scent of this is so lovely , it’s not over powering but lightly there. This product has such a nice consistency that is not sticky or to melty , it’s a perfect lip balm.
Elizabeth D.
Natchez, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my lips feel sooo soft & smells sooo good! Only thing is it starts to feel weird after you’ve had it for awhile! But then again I keep mine for forever!
Samantha K.
Plymouth, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my fav scent from eos! Smells and tastes amazing (when you accidentally lick your lips lol). Not necessarily the best for intense moisture but is still great for everyday, and the packaging is super cute! Definitely recommend!
Nettie D.
Purchased at: Target
Great and smooth. Highly recommend for dry lips during winter. Great value, nice packaging and east to hold, although circular. First time user but will purchase again.
Caitlyn U.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Target
Love the packaging on this product. Very cute and compact. I always keep one of these in my purse. Super hydrating! Great price.
Linda G.
I use eos daily.  I put it on prior to apply my lip color to help moisturize.  it is easy to carry in my purse or in my pocket.  if I don't want to wear color it is great to us just to keep my lips soft and protected.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?