BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Brilyn B.
I highly recommend this amazing lip balm. 😊
It’s super soft and smooth with applying, and keeps your lips moisturized for long periods of time.
It’s the perfect on the go lip balm.
The coconut smell (& taste when licking lips) is great and not overpowering at all.
5 stars well deserved!
Brandii K.
Sevierville
Keeps my lips silky smooth in the winter time.  And if you do happen to get a little dry lip. No worries  this product will heal the cracking and moisturize almost instantly!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
The coconut milk eos is a good one but I am a really big fan of most of the eos lip balms. They work great and last a long time. I love the cute shape and ease of use. These are usually my first choice. Sometimes the get pricey but I deal with it because I’m satisfied with the results.
Caroline H.
Don't even GET ME STARTED! I love all of eos's products! The smell, the texture, the gentleness on my lips is unreal! I got mine at my local Walmart and I keep it in my purse for constant use! I will be buying all the other flavors because the price is so good for such a quality product
Ninfa G.
Houston
I try to keep one of these in my backpack, travel bag, car and desk. It’s long lasting... and I feel like it works immediately. I tend to buy mine at CVS or local convenient stores. When I start experiencing dry lips or just need to moisturize before applying lipstick I apply this!!!
Rebecca P.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it smelled fantastic and the packaging was very cute. The balm felt very smooth and moisturizing on my lips. However, I felt like I needed to continuously re-apply throughout the day. Definitely something used to keep your lips hydrated not save them from de-hydration.
Crystal W.
Whitmore Lake
I love how the container is super cute. I’m always drawn to unique designs, and EOS never fails to have them. My lips always tend to get dry, so I use a virety of balms. I love the way EOS feels on my lips because it isn’t oily. And the taste isn’t overpowering, it’s just right.
Cara H.
Pollock Pines
I absolutely love the results of the lip balm on my lips, but this product melts very easily in heat, and I live in California. I've had more than 3 of these melt in the heat just from sitting in my purse during the summer. I love the product, just wish it was a little more resilient.
Angelica G.
Johnson City, NY
Don’t get me wrong I love this product and it hydrates your lips but the sent it has is god awful but I still use it because it makes my lips soft so I was a little disappointed but I do not recommend it
Phoebe S.
Ocala, FL
eos is a product that I find to be extremely satisfying and useful. Of all lip balms I tend to buy this one because the moisture it provides locks in really well and it also has a great smell and is not harsh on the lips at all. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??