BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
franche d.
mitos balsamos labiales son geniales, ya que dura vastante en nuestro labios, los hidrata fantasticos y es muy practico de llevar en un bolso, ya que son chiquitos y camben en cualquier lugar, y tienen todos un olor fantastico, yo lo utiliso todas las noches/ genial occion.
Kristen D.
Saugus
I love the smell of this balm, it's a little heavy on the lips but works well for protectiom and hydration, not sticky on the lips, not over bearing flavor when you lick your lips or eat & drink. Lasts for good amount of time between applications, definitly repeat user!
Christina M.
Love this chapstick! I feel like my lips are always dry and I use chapstick religiously. I can actually feel an immediate difference unlike some other brands. I wasn’t thrilled about the shape initially but it makes it so much easier to find in my purse or diaper bag!
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked the scent and enjoyed the packaging of the product. It is a cute product and encourages me to buy other scents. I thought the price point was good for the effect that it gave. It is one of the better lip balms I’ve used.
Hershey J.
Killeen, TX
This product left my lips nice and hydrated! I must have like 12 different EOS around my house. I always have one in my purse, my car, my kitchen drawer, the bathroom, my make up bag, the guest room for my guests, and this is always a part of every Christmas stocking.
Kait B.
Newark
I originally did not think I would like this brand but I have grown to love it. It is a staple when it comes to my chapstick. I always have it in my purse. The scent and the taste are major pluses I love it! I would recommend this to others especially this exact scent
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
We LOVE eos in our house. It’s super moisturizing, and the flavors are wonderful for the most part (I hate the mint flavored ones). We’ve been using it for a couple of years in our house and will continue to use it daily! I love that some versions come with SPF in them too.
Mari °.
Los Angeles
Very smooth and smells awesome. It hydrates dry chapped lips. It is also a great price.  I have purchased it at Target. Repeat user I usually use it daily. It is very long lasting and fun to reapply. I like to have a spare one because I do not like to run out,
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Another great eos lip balm! Very consistent formula. One has never failed me.

Pros:
Stays on for a long time

Cons:
Looks childish past a certain age
Not as easy to use as a lip balm stick
Ashley H.
I got this as a Christmas stocking gift last year and it is amazing! Also it’s coconut which is a very big plus for me, it’s moisturizing for my lips I use it as a lip primer for my lip sticks and they apply amazingly and is long lasting when I use it! I highly recommend!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?