BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Abigail B.
Des Moines, IA
This product helps my lips get more smoother an less dry out during the day. I really dont need to apply a lot of times during the day because it lasts long during an entire day i would say i apply it twice or less. Their texture is really unique i say that because its very soft and great.
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
I don’t really like this product. This smells good and everything and the packaging is great but I personally think it’s it doing its job. Even thing about it is great but I don’t really recommend this to others because it doesn’t help with chap lips but in the packaging it says it dose.
Måkÿłîē M.
Aberdeen
It tastes like sunscreen and gives me a headache.... I won’t be purchasing this item again even though the packaging is good quality. The product is a little bit on the expensive side but if you want to get a good lip balm I 100% recommended getting a eos maybe not this exact flavor
Norma F.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved how this lip balm made my lips feel. It was about 2 -3 dollars I believe it’s great , made my lips feel moisturized and soo soft ! It last a good while didn’t regret buying this
Julia T.
I love this product. Totally recommend, it helped with my dried, cracked and unmoisturize lips without leaving that weird waxy and oiling residue. The only thing I didn’t really like about this product is the shape of the  packaging for the Chapstick. I’m not a big fan of there Circular packaging, but I still love their formula.
Scar F.
United States
This is actually a good product. The only thing is it leaves your lips cracky and they peel. Maybe it was just me but that’s how mine felt. Also it smells so good.
Brandii K.
Sevierville
Keeps my lips silky smooth in the winter time.  And if you do happen to get a little dry lip. No worries  this product will heal the cracking and moisturize almost instantly!
Kaley T.
Lowellville, OH
I really like this lip balm. It goes on smoothly and it doesn't need to be reapplied often. Although it makes my lips really soft it seems to make my lips feel like there is a coating that feels kinf of heavy on them. Even though it does that i will probably never stop using them
Alyee H.
EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk is my new favorite balm! I absolutely love lippies, chapsticks and balms, but surprisingly enough, this is my first time using EOS. Living in a northern Midwest state, the climate changes frequently and temperatures can easily drop below zero in the winter, which causes my lips to painfully crack often and easily. I am in a constant struggle to keep my lips healthy, hydrated and soft.

The formula is rich, smooth and silky, giving my lips the total, lock-in moisture they so desperately need. The packaging is not only inviting, but I love how playful it is and now I find myself reapplying frequently. There is a faint sweet scent when you are applying the balm, but is unnoticeable thereafter. There is no weight, greasiness or taste either. This balm is great used on its own, as a hydrating base for lipsticks, or even a buildable night mask with a few glides.

EOS offers high standards as their lip care balms include sustainably sourced, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and even gluten-free ingredients, making it a widely inclusive lip care product for everyone. Who knew a little egg-shaped lip balm could be so wonderful!
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Daisy M.
Fort Hood, TX
A friend gifted me this. I knew a lot of people used them and talked about it but just never got around to buying one. However, when I did start using them, they are amazing! Great price for what you received and also it's different than other lip balms even in shape so I feel that's very unique
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?