BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nicole S.
Richmond, VA
The egg shape doesn't fit well in my pocket like a traditional lip balm tube. On the positive side, the flavor is delicious and I love the silky feeling on my lips.
kara k.
Lee's summit
Yes this chapstick is amazing!!! The packaging is so cute and makes it easy to find when it's in your purse. Its very good pricing. They all smell so good and are very smooth going on the lips. I was very impressed with this chapstick and will buy again.
Melissa L.
Loma Linda
Purchased at: Target
This is a decent Lip balm but not one that I would repurchase, its not hydrating enough for my dry lips. I feel like you have to reapply frequently because it just doesn’t last long. I wouldn’t recommend to buy this unless there is no other lip balm to buy that very second and your in desperate need of some type of hydration for your lips !
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
I live for this chap stick the tast flavor disin and every thing about it is great I believe u can never have to much chap stick i can even say I'm a junky but this is one of my favorites and four shure should be one of yours 5 stars try it out it's not that expensive for the great proudect
Courtney P.
Henderson
I love how purse and pocket friendly this product is the price is amazing I love the little ball it makes it go on evenly and they are just so cute!!! This flavor in particular has the coconut milk in it which is so love ! Goes on smooth and makes my lips super soft tastes great too!!
Abigail B.
Des Moines, IA
This product helps my lips get more smoother an less dry out during the day. I really dont need to apply a lot of times during the day because it lasts long during an entire day i would say i apply it twice or less. Their texture is really unique i say that because its very soft and great.
Grace B.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite eos flavor! I always have at least two of these - one in my purse and one by my bed. It is the most moisturizing out of all the eos lip balms, in my opinion. It's good to wear under lipstick, especially matte ones, since it will give you the hydration that your lips need. I love it!
Norma F.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved how this lip balm made my lips feel. It was about 2 -3 dollars I believe it’s great , made my lips feel moisturized and soo soft ! It last a good while didn’t regret buying this
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
I don’t really like this product. This smells good and everything and the packaging is great but I personally think it’s it doing its job. Even thing about it is great but I don’t really recommend this to others because it doesn’t help with chap lips but in the packaging it says it dose.
Julia T.
I love this product. Totally recommend, it helped with my dried, cracked and unmoisturize lips without leaving that weird waxy and oiling residue. The only thing I didn’t really like about this product is the shape of the  packaging for the Chapstick. I’m not a big fan of there Circular packaging, but I still love their formula.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?