BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Yayy b.
Lafayette
Smells great. Super hydrating. Leaves lips feeling smooth and soft. I am a repeat user. Very nice packaging. Easy to access. I went above my expectations. Would definitely recommend to others.
Zyrionna J.
I love this product it's very soft and gentle I even go to sleep with the product and I woke up with my lips very soft and moist. the packaging  is nice I have the pink striped one and it's so pretty and great to have. I 100% recommend that you try this product because it really is a good product.
S h.
I like how it is very thick and one application does last quite a while so you don’t have to apply more than 2 to 3 times per day. The only thing that I don’t like is that once it gets beneath the surface, you cannot use any more product. Also, it is a small ball so you cannot put it in your jeans pocket or most small purses since it will stand out.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I’m not a fan of eos lip balms to be honest. They have great packaging and are super cute but the product itself isn’t. It’s not soft on the lips and there flavors are like medicine flavors. I wouldn’t buy it again
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love this lip balm but sadly I’m trying to stop using EOS due to the fact that they test in animals and allow for their products to be sold in China, where by law they test and torture millions of animals. There are many other good alternatives that are cruelty free. My favorite is eco lips. Try them out!! They are affordable and have a wonderful variety.
Elise M.
Selmer
Purchased at: Walmart
Another one my Favorite things to keep in my Purse at all times, great product , makes my lips silky smooth and soft!!!! I also Love the texture of the outside too!!!!
Tori C.
Morrisville
Purchased at: CVS
The reason for the 3 star is the simple fact that for me this just doesn’t cut it. It feels more grease on my lips that anything and I really don’t notice a change in my actual lips from using it. To be fair I have only tried it a handful of times but it’s just not something that I gravitate towards.
Haley M.
Plymouth, IN
Taste good but doesn't go on smooth like most chapsticks. Good for the price. I would recommend for the price but I would choose a different flavor. Kinda feels rough when you put it on.
Emma T.
Greenfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I do enjoy this chapstick. I love Eos packaging every time. The smell and formula are gentle. I only gave 4 stars because there is something about the way my lips feel after awhile, not my cup of tea. Still would recommend because it holds up to all chapstick “requirements” and its is fairly priced.
Liliana A.
Smells great, does very well at keeping lips moisturizing, decent price, and lasts a long time. I really enjoy this product, it is nice packaging and I have nothing to complain about. I would purchase this again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?