BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
S h.
I like how it is very thick and one application does last quite a while so you don’t have to apply more than 2 to 3 times per day. The only thing that I don’t like is that once it gets beneath the surface, you cannot use any more product. Also, it is a small ball so you cannot put it in your jeans pocket or most small purses since it will stand out.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I’m not a fan of eos lip balms to be honest. They have great packaging and are super cute but the product itself isn’t. It’s not soft on the lips and there flavors are like medicine flavors. I wouldn’t buy it again
Elise M.
Selmer
Purchased at: Walmart
Another one my Favorite things to keep in my Purse at all times, great product , makes my lips silky smooth and soft!!!! I also Love the texture of the outside too!!!!
Tori C.
Morrisville
Purchased at: CVS
The reason for the 3 star is the simple fact that for me this just doesn’t cut it. It feels more grease on my lips that anything and I really don’t notice a change in my actual lips from using it. To be fair I have only tried it a handful of times but it’s just not something that I gravitate towards.
Emma T.
Greenfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I do enjoy this chapstick. I love Eos packaging every time. The smell and formula are gentle. I only gave 4 stars because there is something about the way my lips feel after awhile, not my cup of tea. Still would recommend because it holds up to all chapstick “requirements” and its is fairly priced.
Haley M.
Plymouth, IN
Taste good but doesn't go on smooth like most chapsticks. Good for the price. I would recommend for the price but I would choose a different flavor. Kinda feels rough when you put it on.
Jodiee P.
I've always appreciated EOS for their presentation of lip balms, the shells are so cute. This product is enriched with rich cocoa / shea butter plus it is gluten free so that's a total bonus. I wish it tasted.. well smelt more like coconut but other than that it moisturizes my lips perfectly fine!
Lexi L.
Williamsburg
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do not like the smell of this product, it does not smell like coconut milk at all. Also it actually dries out my lips instead of moisturizing them. This item has also clogged the pores around my lips which has never happened with a product before.
Jordyn S.
I have had this lip balm for a long time. It seems like it never runs out. It is a very good lip balm. I have used eos before and have loved this one. The packaging is nice because it it very sturdy. The price isn’t bad either. I highly recommend this product
Liliana A.
Smells great, does very well at keeping lips moisturizing, decent price, and lasts a long time. I really enjoy this product, it is nice packaging and I have nothing to complain about. I would purchase this again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?