BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Skyler B.
Lexington
This chapstick is very nice and smooth. It glides on so nicely for application and doesn’t feel like you have too much on because of how light weight the chapstick is. I love coconuts so this is my favorite out of the brand all together. It has enough moister in it to help chapped lips. 10/10 would recommend
DEMON G.
This product smells so good!!!i first purchased it at Walmart and it was so smooth on my lips and smell so tasty.i love the fact that it was small and I could carry it anywhere with me.There are many types of eos lip balm but this is my absolute favorite .It also last long  and leave your lips soft and moisturized.i absolutely love this lip balm it’s the best .
Maraya G.
El Paso
Honestly the ONLY chapstick I ever carry! It’s $2 and super tiny, it fits in your pocket or purse conveniently. It goes on so light and doesn’t feel thick, my lips are never dry when I have this. I recommend every man or woman carry one on her.
Gallilea J.
Anthony
It's amazing it works very well!! I love it ! eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk I've had one before but i ran out and haven't had time to buy a new one:((
Amber G.
Canton, MS
EOS Coconut Milk lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms. It smells soo good. It smells like tropical coconuts. It reminds me of a pina colada, which is my favorite coconut drink. It's a must have scent! The packaging is really good, it moisturizes and hydrates excellent, and the scent is fantastic. I love EOS lip balms!
addy l.
cochrane
It is awsome i absolutely love eos i love all the flavors. On your lips they feel smooth and they definitely take care of chapped lips. Eos and maybe only one other are the main chapsticks i use. I can use my eos for like a year and ive already used for that long too, its like their nver ending they last forever
Ashley M.
Lebanon, OH
I love all of EOSs lipcare products. Coconut milk is my favorite flavor so far. They all leave my lips feeling hydrated and they are very easy to hand. They leave my lips nice and smooth. So they are very effective. The only complaint I had was that the last couple I have purchased are broken. Maybe due to the heat.
zayy a.
Purchased at: Target
I can't live without a lip balms in my bag. Eos lip balm is good for dry and chapped lips. I gave it 4 star just because of the packaging. I mean for me it's hard for me to fit this in my pocket as compared to other chapstick kinda of lip care products. But I love this.
Tawni L.
Blossburg
I just love Eos visibly soft coconut milk lip balm. I have used this product for over two years and I will continue to use it and buy it and probably buy different lip balms made by this company. I use this product so much because it truly helps with my dry, chapped lips and the sores that I get in the corners of my mouth. It helps to heal them quickly. I highly recommend this product!
Emilia H.
Detroit
This lip balm is the right combination of even yet not too thick of an easy application. It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day and i always use it at night to avoid dry lips after brushing my teeth. Not to mention the smell is heavenly.💕
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?