BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Arielle T.
Inglewood, CA
Very smoothing on the lips ! It is very hydrating . My lips tend to get chapped during the winter time so this is something that I put on at night so it can moisturize while I am sleeping. This was my first time using the product , I would probably buy again . I have found a lip treatment that I am currently using so I rotate .
Isabel B.
troy
Purchased at: Walmart
It is pretty good. I prefer this formula over the stick ones. It moisturizes a little bit but not heavily. I have eczema on my lips so I need really moisturizing chapstick. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
Goes on smooth and smells great. The egg shape of the lip balm makes it hard to store in my purse and takes up a lot of room. I also have to apply it all the time and I’ve heard crappy things about their ingredients although I’ve never had a problem with them.
Amanda K.
columbia,mo
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love EOS because the container is big so it’s hard to lose. The chapstick is also very good! I love the flavor too. Great quality and smells good. Only down fall is that I feel like I am always reapplying.
Taylar S.
Minneapolis, MN
So soft, creamy and smells so sweet! I love how it feels on my lips. I use it every night to slather on before I go to bed. Great value for the price and perfect for gifts!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This lip balm is delightful. They have amazing value for the price. There is a wide variety of flavors . The balm lasts very long. It is easy to use . The application is smooth . I most certainly will be buying the eos lip balms in the future.
Kelby E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the flavor of coconut and mixing it with the best balm sends me to my happy place. This balm is long lasting, stays on your lips for hours and doesn’t give the effect that you just applied lip balm.
Mary E.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Cute, easy to use, and very light. It's a very nice product. It's one of my favorites because of how lightweight it is and how soft my lips feel after using it, but I feel like there are other products that hydrate better. The best part about this product is how easy it is to throw in a bag and bring with you. If you're looking for something simple and effective, this might work for you!
MAKEUP F.
Cape Canaveral
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this lip balm, again super moisturizing but i don’t like the feeling on the lips. However, the smell of it is very nice, and i really think that if you get to using it that you could really like it.
Aelissa M.
Louisville , KY
I literally have these in so many different scents. When I first bought one I was actually at a Walmart and I'm so glad I did. It's super smooth on my lips and just looks really natural. After I bought that one I just kept buying more.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??