BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
After trying every other lip balm on the market, nothing compares to this. It's so lightweight and comfortable. It isn't greasy and it smells lovely but not too overpowering of a smell. I honestly can't find anything better than this.
Haleigh C.
fort collins
Purchased at: ULTA
These EOS lip balms have to be the best smelling chapsticks on the market. These make my lips super soft and shiny and I often will put it on at night to wake up with renewed lips in the morning. Love it!
Alexis H.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Target
Some people can have a weird reaction to this. I have felt bumps on my lips after using. I do like the packaging and liked how smooth it was but don’t use because of the bumps.
Claire G.
Everett
I love the feel of this lip balm but I find that it doesn’t give me lasting hydration for my lips. It lays on top of the lips for quite awhile. Love this flavor but I wouldn’t recommend it for hydration.
Paige K.
Willards
This chapstick smells amazing and it works so good. I use chapstick 50 times a day and this is always my go to. it’s not too expensive and it saves me from having chapped lips.
Ariana D.
Goose Creek
I remember when this stuff came out when I was in middle school. Everyone wanted this lip balm, I’ve used about 10 of these in about 2 years and I’m 18. It keeps my lips smooth and they all smell great!
Nicole c.
Port Richey, FL
This is a good balm. Not my all time favorite but I do use it when I need a little moisture. Easy to apply. The price is decent. I would buy again but would reach for regular chapstick for chapped lips.
Michele H.
Clayton, NC
I love this lip balm coconut milk. This is my go to item that I keep by my bed and in my desk drawer at work. Whenever my lips feel dry I use this. It is smooth and feels great.
Samantha A.
howard beach
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really like the smell of this and the packaging is really cute. I don’t like how dry this makes my lips feel after a while. It does not help when I apply lipstick and need a smooth base to start with.
king k.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
It's cute but I personally don't think it is moisturizing for my lips. I need a lip balm that is going to give me the kissable soft lips my boyfriend loves. I don't think eos is doing it for me...or him
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?