BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Love this. I wanted a lip balm that moisturized but with minimal scent (I have so many scented chapsticks) so I opted for this one. While it doesn’t smell like anything it’s moisturizing lasts a while and is pretty cheap.
JaShayra H.
I got this on sale and it’s just okay. Some varieties of the eos lip balms have worked better for me than others have and this one fell somewhere in the middle. It smells nice but I found it doesn’t last very long on my lips and I have to reapply often, especially when it’s cold or windy. Not the worst I’ve tried, but nowhere near the best either.
Dana W.
woodstock
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product leaves my lips feeling silky and hydrated all day with minimal applications! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a good quality basic chapstick product! It also offers a great base coat for any of your colored lipstick products! Also love the fun packaging as it makes it easy to find in my purse
Alice R.
Portage
This is my favorite flavored chapstick!!!! I love it!!! I love the design, how it feels in my hands, the cuteness! I wear it under matte lipsticks that I know are going to dry my lips out and it helps prevent my lips from drying. I just started using this brand this year and it has been a very enjoyable experience. I will keep repurchasing.
Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smells amassing, it also taste great (low key)😂. I always have one in my make up bag I keep everywhere I go. I always put it on before I apply my mat lipstick, just love the feeling of having moisturize lips.
Gigi P.
palm beach
I’ve always been a huge fan of Eos Lip Balms so I decided to try out this kind and I absolutely love it!! Thank you Eos for making a ridiculously delicious smelling lip balm and leaving my lips super smooth! I’m more than pleased with this product! 💕
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite esos. I love the coconut flavor in this but it’s hard to try not to lick it all off my lips lol!!! Very moisturizing for my dry lips and they look great! Love these cute little packaging too.
Ariel C.
Imlay City
Absolutely love this scent and the products. My only thing is it’s hard to put in your pockets because of the design. Women’s pockets are too small for it to be comfortable in there.
Bailey F.
pgh × ohio u
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. At some times it can be waxy but it is usually a great product and it makes my lips feel very smooth. I like the packaging and it lasts for a long time, the only problem is once you get to the end it's hard to get the last bit out of it. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
These are my absolute favorite chapsticks, and this is my favorite of all the varieties. They are so smooth, my lips are always feeling plump, soft, and not dry. The design is great too because they are bigger and are less likely to get lost. With other chapsticks I always lose them but with these I usually use it all the way to the bottom.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??