BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I truly do love this lip balm. We went to Colorado recently and it was super cold and dry outside. I used this every day and my lips never chapped or felt dry. I used it on my kids as well and it took their dry lips to moisturized within a day. I will be repurchasing it and recommending it to anyone with dry lips or going somewhere super dry.
kristen s.
Just like the rest of the eos products, it is a tiny bit expensive for a lip balm. There isn't much difference between this balm and the rest of the eos balms. It does the job and makes my lips soft and smooth. The smell is great! I would like for the balm to tingle to feel like its actually healing my lips, but that might just be me.
Bailey F.
pgh × ohio u
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. At some times it can be waxy but it is usually a great product and it makes my lips feel very smooth. I like the packaging and it lasts for a long time, the only problem is once you get to the end it's hard to get the last bit out of it. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
These are my absolute favorite chapsticks, and this is my favorite of all the varieties. They are so smooth, my lips are always feeling plump, soft, and not dry. The design is great too because they are bigger and are less likely to get lost. With other chapsticks I always lose them but with these I usually use it all the way to the bottom.
Lisette R.
eugene
The packaging and the way its shaped is very unique, but this personally didn't help my lips in the long run. I would much rather run to my cheapest, Carmex than use the EOS. It works in the time that you apply it onto your lips but you start noticing that you have to apply it several of times for it to do you justice in the long run.
Athena B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I am really enjoying this lip balm! I've been this for about 2 weeks now and I have to say that this makes my lips look and feel so great! I love the formula I hope they never change it. My lips looked so dry and gross before I started using this if your looking to find a great lip balm this is the best I've found totally recommend this lip balm.
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I am not a big fan of EOS, they are not very moisturizing, i don't really like the smell and need to keep on reapplying every hour. The packaging is also not very easy to carry like if I want to slide one in my pants pocket I can't. I like a little buttery texture which Eos lip balms don't have, they are a little on the dry side
Leah C.
Houston, PA
I love this balm. It's perfectly moisturizing without being too wet so I can use it under other lip products. It has a nice smooth feeling and doesn't feel waxy like other products.
Susan G.
Jupiter, FL
Purchased at: Target
The packaging is super cute! I love how convenient this is because I tend to lose everything. The taste is awesome, let’s be real if it’s on the lips were bound to taste it. I have it four stars because I feel this does give a greasy feeling and I did break out not sure if it was the chapstick or I just have really sensitive lips. I would recommend 💕eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
ari s.
mountain lakes
It’s so soft and the color on the package is adorable. There’s gentle application and adorable packaging. It really is “visibly soft.” I docked a star because it’s a tad pricey, but I really like the product.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?