BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ayden M.
Lincolnton
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is very soothing for your lips and it’s very moisturizing for your lips. It smells nice and it’s very lightweight. I use this before I put on a liquid lipstick and it makes the liquid lipstick easier to apply and it doesn’t effect how long the lipstick stays on or the color pay off. It’s a little pricey for lip balm but I would purchase it again.
Bailey F.
pgh × ohio u
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. At some times it can be waxy but it is usually a great product and it makes my lips feel very smooth. I like the packaging and it lasts for a long time, the only problem is once you get to the end it's hard to get the last bit out of it. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Susan G.
Jupiter, FL
Purchased at: Target
The packaging is super cute! I love how convenient this is because I tend to lose everything. The taste is awesome, let’s be real if it’s on the lips were bound to taste it. I have it four stars because I feel this does give a greasy feeling and I did break out not sure if it was the chapstick or I just have really sensitive lips. I would recommend 💕eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Athena B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I am really enjoying this lip balm! I've been this for about 2 weeks now and I have to say that this makes my lips look and feel so great! I love the formula I hope they never change it. My lips looked so dry and gross before I started using this if your looking to find a great lip balm this is the best I've found totally recommend this lip balm.
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I am not a big fan of EOS, they are not very moisturizing, i don't really like the smell and need to keep on reapplying every hour. The packaging is also not very easy to carry like if I want to slide one in my pants pocket I can't. I like a little buttery texture which Eos lip balms don't have, they are a little on the dry side
Leah C.
Houston, PA
I love this balm. It's perfectly moisturizing without being too wet so I can use it under other lip products. It has a nice smooth feeling and doesn't feel waxy like other products.
ari s.
mountain lakes
It’s so soft and the color on the package is adorable. There’s gentle application and adorable packaging. It really is “visibly soft.” I docked a star because it’s a tad pricey, but I really like the product.
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
This product works really well! It does what it says and moisturizes your lips for a long amount of time compared to other lipbalms. It keeps lips soft and smooth for an incredible amount of time. I would definitely buy this product often during this winter time. It’s an AMAZING product! I will recommend this product to everyone.
Emily P.
Valrico
The shape of the balm is pretty cool... it doesn't do much difference then a chapstick. I think that all in all some people love this lip balm but i find them very underwhelming and the hype is in the shape.
Laci H.
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip balm smells so good, the smell will last until you’ve finished the lip balm. Now the texture of it is amazing, it’s so soft but helps your lips, it is a really great lip balm, I highly recommend it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?