BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
•Sydney F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this chapstick. I often lose Chapstick or leave it in my pocket for it to go in the washer and dryer. You don’t have to worry about that for this chapstick. It is round so it does not fit in your pocket but it does fit in a purse or backpack. Moisturizes lips very well.
Jazzmyn R.
Laurel,Maryland
Purchased at: Target
This did not meet my expectations at all everyone was raving about these but honestly it felt like it put up a wax barrier on my lips but did not moisturize them at ALL! I’m willing to give it another try since I hear they released a vegan version but overall it really didn’t help at all
Carlenia L.
Whitesburg
You know the chapsticks stores keep near checkout? That's the only reason I purchase their products because I'm in a hurry and need a chapstick. They're good chapsticks and the flavors are amazing but I have reapply often and they're a little on the pricey side for chapsticks. And if you are like me you lose your chapstick all the time, so it's just not worth it for me to keep repurchasing.
Jenny C.
Bazine
My friend gave me a lot of these in a basket for Christmas because I am always losing them, so I really like this product. It really leaves my lips smooth, it stays on, it also smells really good.
ALISON H.
Sioux Falls
I love the way this product smells! It definitely is helpful for on the go hydration but sometimes leaves my lips feeling waxy and dehydrated so I end up putting more on. Definitely is better for the summer time when I don't need as much hydration as I do in the winter!
Meli F.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Wish it lasted longer, but if you get this on as soon as you notice dryness it is almost like it reverses the damage. Feels super silky. It is actually soft that it seems to soak up colors and get muddy. I love it, but not when you are actually planning to do your lips.
Eileen K.
This product has a great flavor and smell and definitely moisturizes my lips in the short term. However, I don't feel like it lasts very long and sometimes I feel like it actually causes my lips to chap even worse later in the day, so it doesn't always fix the problem.
Mandy S.
Springfield, Ohio
It keeps my lips moisturized and prevents chapped lips! The packaging is convenient and easy to use, it can be put in your purse and not worried about. It’s one of be absolute best in the market, and works perfectly. I buy a replacement every time I see it!
carolina R.
Rockford , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Like all of the other EOS lip balms, this is just as good of a product! Overall I’d say this would have to be my favorite scent, mostly because it’s soft. But this balm is amazing, I don’t have to apply it often, my lips will stay moisturized and it goes on well
ÅbÏ:) s.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so i got this for my bestfriend on christmas and she loved this she brought it to school and she fell in live with it i also really love this product she gave me a bit of this product and its an amazing product and the cost is really cheap and affordable
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?