BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Isabella S.
Winston Salem
I feel as if EOS dries my lips out and makes them chapped. They come in a super nice package & are easy to use but I don’t believe they actually work.
Jessica K.
Tampa, FL
I always keep this lip balm in my bag. It is the perfect size and the smell of coconut makes you feel like you are in a tropical island . Great value !
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
This lip balm leaves my lips smelling like the tropics!! EOS is doing it right with these chapsticks. I love them all, but the coconut one is my fave.
Stephanie D.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to lip product! It smells amazing and leaves my dry lips hydrated and incredibly soft. I probably have over 5 right now, one in each of my bags.
Claire
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the lip balm and it has a great effect and it’s gentle. The design and packaging is pretty. It’s not pricey. It loses it’s scent pretty quick.
Jackie T.
Flossmoor, IL
My 13 year old loves this product ot really helps to soften her lips during those cold dry winter months. She can keep ot in her pocket during school
Danielle F.
Washington
Purchased at: CVS
Love the packaging, easy to toss into bad and find easily. Great subtle scent and very moisturizing. Always make sure I have one in each of my bags.
Alisha M.
These last forever! I love the scent. It’s not as magical for my lips as carmex but if I just need a little help with chapped lips I reach for this.
Nalinshka M.
Ponce
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this lip balm ! It’s so cute , love the packaging and have used up already two of these . The coconut milk makes a huge difference !
Hailie S.
winnebago
IT SMELLS AMAZING!! It doesn’t bother my lips and it’s small enough to put in my pocket but not melt or get ruined. I love it I use it all the time.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??