BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nikki C.
Adrian, MI
I love everything about this one. EOS does such a cute job with their packaging, my daughter and I both make a habit of buying a new one just about monthly to keep trying all the new flavors and scents. Who doesn’t love a chapstick ball lol. This one smells and feels awesome!
Tina W.
YUM!!! You will not regret buying any of the EOS brand. This flavor is my favorite. Like a mini tropical vacation every time. Always great to add to gifts and the 100% natural ingredients is a plus !
haley M.
Fort Mill
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this eos and I liked how it applied on the lips, but I found myself reapplying so many times and it didn’t work too good for me. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Shaziah N.
Although I personally hate coconut, this lip balm Is the bomb( lol). From the cute circular packaging to the application, this lip balm will make you feel excited every time you need to use it. It smells ok but could be better but that's only because I don't like coconut.
Amelia P.
Southwick
The flavor of these is a little waxy and i’m not too fond of it strictly for the flavor. It also seeps into my mouth when i wear it and actually makes my throat sore. This is the only flavor i have tried but it’s just alright imo.
Star O.
Jasper
Purchased at: CVS
I love Eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm in Coconut Milk. It smells good and makes my lips smooth and hydrated. I will definitely buy this product again. It’s easy to throw in your purse and use on the go.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I got this lipbalm at CVS because it was on Clearance. But I got it on the Fresh Grapefruit. And I love it so far. It have a good 30 SPF protection. I used it on my beach vacays and it help me a lot.
Miriam L.
Modesto, CA
It is super smooth on lips ! I love the smell of it, very long lasting but have to keep applying several times a day for better results. Packaging is convenient I bought this item at target.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This is a lovely coconut-scented lip balm. It provides good moisture for lips, even during this cold winter. Unlike most other chap sticks, it does not contain petrolatum for those who are allergic or sensitive. The shape is awkward, but that is the only downside. I will definitely keep buying this product. I got the one I have currently for less than $5 at my local Duane Reade.
Johana R.
Lindenwold, NJ
Honestly not my favorite. I’ve used many eos products before and I really enjoyed them but I bought this product two weeks ago and I’m not a fan. When I tried to apply it to my lips it felt rough. It wasn’t easy to apply and it wasn’t really moisturizing either. I smells nice but honestly that’s the only good thing about it. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?