BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lyssa M.
I really like this chapstick! I would recommend to everyone. It’s super easy to use all day! It went beyond my expectations. I have used this for years now!!
Alyssa S.
Sonora
I love Eos! The packaging is super cute and the product is super smooth. It lasts forever! I’ve bought a lot of EOS  the flavored line is amazing!
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
I love the Eos products. They are convenient to use and carry. This one also has an amazing taste and smell. My only complaint is this one is harder to find.
Julie S.
Best lip balm ever!! So moisiturizing! Does your lips right til the last swipe!!(: Would recommend to anyone looking to try something new and approved!
Kayla M.
Minneapolis
Yum yum yum sauce! So velvety on your lips. Price is justified for the amount of product you receive. Will fully buy it again. Love the cut circle packaging.
Jennifer K.
Centreville
Great product for the price. Good packaging . Decent wear time. Love this product .  I’ve used this several times and gift it in stockings - love this .
Kassandra K.
Cincinnati, OH
I was not a big fan of the coconut smell, I felt like it was a little overwhelming. I love the eos formula but I felt like this was a miss for this product.
Rachael M.
Pleasant View, UT
Loved it. It would go in my purse and lasted a long time. The con of the size and shape I would say, is I lost it easily because it didn’t fit in my pocket.
Jenna D.
Kuna , ID
Love the smell of this but if you keep it for too long it starts to smell rancid. I also like moisturizing lip balm on my lips but this product is very thin.
Madison M.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite to reach for, the formula isn’t as hydrating as I would like. That being said, the scent is fantastic and I know lots of people who love it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?