BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Callie A.
longton
This product is great if you have dry lips. I have tried this product before and I typically don’t use chapsticks but it helps my lips from getting really dry.
Michelle S.
Chicago
I really love how these work I just hate that they easily get dirty around the closure part. It does make your lips feel pretty soft for a decent price.
Shwetha A.
LOVE the scent of these but don't find these balms to be very effective in providing lasting moisture. Just seems to work if I keep layering it on constantly.
Meghan H.
This product is simply amazing. The “flavor” is nice and it hydrated your lips very well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice lip balm.
Annie M.
The coconut milk in this product keeps your lips feeling smooth all day. It adds a nice touch you cannot receive with other chapstick type products. Great buy!
Savana C.
Norton, VA
Love it!! Very good good for dry chapped lips. When my lips start to dry out I can use this product a couple of times and they instantly feel and look better!!
Samantha S.
Macedonia, OH
Convenient to throw in your purse, pleasant smell and taste - wouldn't say it's the most effective but still moisturizes lips temporarily. Not super repairing!
Alexis G.
Hendersonville , NC
Least favorite of all chopsticks. Does not stay and does not feel like it moisturizers my lips. Also, if you leave it in the car, it'll melt out everywhere. :)
Kylie B.
Kirkwood, MO
This chapstick/lip balm is probably my favorite yet. It doesn't leave a sticky residue, my lips feel moisturizer immediately afterwards, and it smells amazing
kavashea b.
everything from the packaging, the smell, and applying this product is great. Easy to find & use, as well as it really repairing dry lips while smelling great
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??