BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Brittney H.
Staunton , VA
I love the little balls, coconut is my favorite scent in lotions and lip products. The only bad thing is there is no easy way to carry it around in your pocket.
Missmonique M.
Kissimmee
Love these just a little on the more expensive side. But they have great moisturizing and they smell amazing.  Also there is alot of product in them.
Bryana A.
Linden
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely helped with my chapped lips during the Winter season, however, it wasn’t as long lasting as I would have hoped and kept having to constantly re-apply
Sidra R.
Its one of tge worst lip balms i ever used. It don't work at all for my lips. During winter seasons my lips get very dry and this lip balm don't help in anyway.
Cristal D.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really enjoyed using this product! Left my lips really soft. I always have one on me. I always put it on while doing my makeup before my lipstick its amazing.
shaterrica s.
Love this product, but dont last long! I use in the mornings, hours later I have to reapply! I rather use carmex it last longer and it keep my lips moisturized!
Destiny S.
Omg this eos is my favorite it smells so good it keeps my lips super moist and it’s a bit pricey but I don’t mind I feel like these chapsticks last a long time.
Brianna B.
Florence, KY
I buy these when they’re on sale because they’re so smooth on my lips! And this brand always smells amazing. It’s not waxy and it moisturizes my lips for hours!
Vivian L.
Rowland Heights, CA
Purchased at: Target
The packaging is very bulky and there is no point in it. It is a very waxy lip balm. The scent is okay but it leaves a waxy feeling. I would not buy this again.
Sabrina J.
San Antonio, TX
The best thing about these balls are the different varieties of scents. I really love the silky feel that it gives my lips as well. Never leave home without it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??