BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Courtney P.
This is my very favorite lip balm in the whole wide world it is so soft felling on your lips and I have some many of them . I use mine to the end of its life
Ali C.
BYRON, IL
Love all of the Eos Lip Balms but the coconut milk is my favorite. I take one everywhere. I have one in the car, one in my purse, and one for my make up kit.
Lucile H.
This by far has been one of my favorite lip balms. Its easy to just throw in my bag and go. Always smells nice and will make your lips moisturized, and soft
Joceline M.
El Paso, TX
I own a ton of eos and their just really fresh and smooth on your skin also the scent of them really relax you and make you feel confortable about your lips.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Love this it smells nice and works great. Even if you leave it in the car and it all melts into the cap 🙃. I now apply using my finder but it’s still great.
Jen H.
Benbrook, TX
LOVE this one! The scent is fantastic. Keeps my lips soft and smooth. No chapped lips here... one of my top picks for chapstick. Does its job and then some!
Jessica R.
This was the first eos lip balm I tried. I really love the ball shape which makes it easy to find in a junky purse. But all of the flavors last for a while.
Imani P.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells really nice and isn't too thick on your lips. Only down side is that you constantly have to reapply throughout the day, but they do make great gifts!
BesiJubiori L.
This didn’t do much for my lips it actually has alcohol which dries lips more. I have tried all the Eos but not one of them has had s good effect on my lips.
Kristina S.
auburn
No longer buy eos products...don’t actually help with chapped lips, they actually just dry your lips out to keep you using the product. Not at all impressed
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?