BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kristina F.
New Berlin, NY
In love with this lip balm. I like the cute ball it comes in. It isn't too expensive and it works well. The scent of this one is great too, not too overbearing.
dani f.
Landenberg
Makes lips super soft & has a great taste (not too overwhelming to wear on lips all day). Great to throw in purse/backpack without getting lost because of size!
Tallanah D.
Tulsa
This is my favorite chapstick ever! It stays on my lips forever and smells so good. I especially love how easy it is to find in my purse because of it's shape.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like the texture of EOS balm. I just wish it was more hydrating. I also dont love the packaging. It feels kinda dirty ribbing something like that on my lips.
Cheyenne P.
These were not very cheap, but they smelled amazing. It did meet my expectations, and I hope I can use it again. The different kinds each worked just as great.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
I find this balm a little hard... if you keep it in your pocket it warms up a bit and goes on much smoother- perhaps this is due to the coconut oil in it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kylie B.
Kirkwood, MO
This chapstick/lip balm is probably my favorite yet. It doesn't leave a sticky residue, my lips feel moisturizer immediately afterwards, and it smells amazing
Brooke D.
It is very smooth and really nice scent. Yes it met my expectations.I bought it at Walmart.Yes it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to a friend
Shwetha A.
LOVE the scent of these but don't find these balms to be very effective in providing lasting moisture. Just seems to work if I keep layering it on constantly.
Mamma B.
Lehi, UT
I love EOS and this coconut is my fave! Lips are soft and the coconut smell is delightful! It reminds me of summertime. Makes a great little stocking stuffer.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?