BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Whitney R.
Currently using this one! It's amazing all around. Has my lips so smooth. Keeps them from feeling dried out and cracking. Recommend this to all chapstick users!
Kristina F.
New Berlin, NY
In love with this lip balm. I like the cute ball it comes in. It isn't too expensive and it works well. The scent of this one is great too, not too overbearing.
Chelsea J.
Pittsburgh , PA
The flavor and scent is great. The packaging is inconvenient and the product does not deliver the moisture it claims. This formula is thinner than the original.
Shubhra S.
785 Laurel Walk Apt A, Goleta,CA
Great lip balms,lips become super soft and no need to reapply upto 4 hours.Great smell.In love! I bought it fom Costco and have been satisfied with the quality
Brooke D.
It is very smooth and really nice scent. Yes it met my expectations.I bought it at Walmart.Yes it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to a friend
Madison N.
Jackson
I thought at first that this was an amazing product, but after using it, I noticed my lips were drier than before: I would recommend using Burt’s bees instead.
Annabel S.
Bellflower, CA
Smells soooo good!! Leaves your lips feeling very soft! However once the hydration runs out it make your lips feel kinda dry! But when you have it on it works!
Holly R.
Loved the cute size and packaging but the smell and the soft long lasting effects made it a product I would recommend it is affordable and met my expectations
Mamma B.
Lehi, UT
I love EOS and this coconut is my fave! Lips are soft and the coconut smell is delightful! It reminds me of summertime. Makes a great little stocking stuffer.
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite flavor of EOS. I've had many but i always come back to the coconut. I'm kind of addicted to it lol. And it keeps my lips super soft!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?