BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
justine d.
Henderson
I love all eos products, the coconut milk has to be one of my favorite flavors and the first flavor for me to try. It keeps my lips soft and from drying. Also the packaging is a fave!
Morgan R.
Monroe, LA
I love this! It’s very small and cute. It’s really nice on my lips and I enjoy the flavor of it as well because it’s not too strong! Definitely would buy it again
Saylah D.
Holly Pond
This is one of my favorite chopsticks ever. Leaves lips feeling and looking super moisturized. Great for everyday use or for when your lips are feeling a little dry. Love the cute packaging that makes it easy to find.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
I haven’t tried an eos I didn’t love. They’re a good size they dont get lost in my purse! And they leave my lips better off than most other chapsticks I’ve tried
Kira C.
This was the first scent I tried from eos and instantly fell in love with the brand. I find this particular I've to be a bit more hydrating then others and I love it!
Anna H.
My absolute FAVORITE chapstick. I love love LOVE the easy to grab packaging that fits in my bag. I'm a repeat user and have my sisters hooked as well. It last as long as expected! Highly recommend!!
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great over the counter product. Definitely high quality compared to other products at the same price. Leaves my lips soft for hours without chapping them, like some other drugstore / pharmacy chap sticks do.
Kacie P.
knoxville
EOS is my heart!!!! I literally love love love this product. I usually buy this from Target! It always makes my lips so soft, goes on so easily, and smells so good!
Parita S.
Love this. It's hydrating, moisturizing and feels good. I bought it online and the coconut flavor is just right. It's easy to use and I would repurchase it.
member-a4a8d
This product was purchased from my local target. I love the round packaging. The lip balm leaves my lips so soft. Anytime i give fall gifts this is always included. Awesome product.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?