BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jessica R.
North Haledon, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not really a fan of this flavor. Compared to the other flavors that eos has this one is my least favorite... the product itself works nicely, it leaves your lips feeling nice and soft! Overall l don’t think I would buy this specific flavor again.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
EOS has quickly become the only lip balm I use! I love that I only need to apply a little bit in order to keep my lips feeling hydrated for hours! Also, you cannot beat the price! I would definitely recommend!
Beatriz L.
Porter, TX
This product is fabulous and has a unique hydration! The smell is wonderful is the will to use all the time. I would like to have the whole collection, to keep my lips always moisturized and with different fragrances every day.
Kellie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my go to lip balms. The packaging is great and the flavor of the balm was great. It’s extremely moisturizing and perfect for the colder months. It’s small enough to fit in your purse, but also big enough where it is easy to find.
Robin M.
I love eos and this one is amazing! It leave your lips feeling super soft all day long plus the flavor is an added bonus! Get yours at the Walmart or Target near you. The price isn't too bad either of course.
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
eOs is a great formula and it is very hydrating and goes on smoothly. The smell of it is not strong and will not effect you if certain scents bother you. I give these as gifts to my girlfriends all the time!
Ariana K.
Caledonia , MI
Purchased at: Target
I did not like this product at all! It caused a reaction on my lips and they were swollen and tingling for a few days. I was very disappointed in the product because I’ve heard so many good reviews about it.
Kate C.
Slingerlands
This works pretty good! my lips get chapped super easily, especially at work, i talk for the majority of my shift, so i need something that is really hydrating. this smells pretty good and lasts a long time!
Chelsea C.
Union City
This formula seems creamier than other balms, but maybe it’s just my mind thinking the “milk” in it helps? This also smells super amazing. My only gripe is the shape of it is annoying to carry around.
Larissa V.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great lip balm it keeps your lips moisturized and soft. Also it last for a very long time. It’s very gentle on your lips, the price is good very affordable. I recommend everyone to go and buy it’s good and they have vary of flavors.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??