BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Tina R.
I received this product as a gift from one of my friends. It's very soothing and moisturizing at first but I realized that my lips would get dry within an hour of using it.
Shelby W.
Ohatchee, AL
I really wanted this to be as amazing as it sounds. It was disappointing though. It smells great but as far as helping my chapped lips, I didn't notice a difference.
🌼Rachel A.
I really like eos it really makes your lips so soft it's so much more better than all of the other flavors I think it's because it has coconut milk but it's amazing
Autumn P.
This lip balm works very well. I enjoy using it, but there are definitely some other lip balms I prefer to use. However, I have repurchased this product multiple times, and I enjoy them. These lip balms last a while.
Laura F.
I love this product! I buy it for myself and my daughter. It’s easily found at almost every store like Wal-Mart and dollar general. It’s a fantastic moisturizer for your lips and lasts a long while. We buy it quite often.
Charisma L.
I love EOS lip balm. It is moisturizing enough for my severely dry and chapped lips. It is not greasy and provides a good base to put lip liner and lipstick on top.
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
Yo real $h!t this is the only Chapstick I use for myself and my family it works wonders it's very cold this year and my kids lips chap very easy and fast with one use and there all good
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Love the coconut milk ones. They work so well and Taste great. The packaging is also cute and easy to take with you or leave on the bedside table. I use this all the time day and night.
Jacqueline D.
Springville , PA
I love coconut, but I’m not a huge fan of this scent. The packaging is cute. I don’t exactly love the formula but it does what it needs to. I think there are better chapsticks out there.
Kimalee C.
Seattle
Not so much a fan, it’s got a waxy coat and it actually makes my bottom lip itch fairly bad. I won’t be buying these again but this product works for others. Unfortunately not for me.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??