BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Hailey P.
I hope was the day time morning I got a text and I hope she does it well I just texted him to tell you I texted her you know she was going to text you and she said she was going to come over and she get to me
Kendall H.
Fishers
EOS is amazing! Not only is it affordable, but it is super cute and it works! This lasts for forever! I bought one last year and you can barely tell i used it! I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Maricarmen G.
Keeps lips moisturized. Love that there is a variety of flavors, so many I don’t know which one to ever buy. Definitely does it’s job
Emily G.
West Columbia, SC
I keep one in my work jacket at all times. It truly does what it says it does. I bought one for everyone in my family for Christmas.
|:||:| A.
Piedmont
I LOVEEE any kind of EOS and I will never stop using them!! They are so hydrating and smell oh so good I could eat them lol! I wish they had chocolate EOS oh my gosh I would buy a 30 pack of those!! But this EOS is to die for and if you don’t have it get it ASAP!
Kadie P.
Mooers, NY
Feels great right off. Can't beat the smell either! It does not last long though.. Yet I keep buying it! Really is great initially
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Influenster is awesome !
So many different colors, flavors, and sizes to pick from. I love this app and I love to win #free items. I also enjoy reviewing these products to let people know that YOU NEED TO TRY these PRODUCTS to see, feel, smell or even taste to be able to experience these products.
I’m so Thankful I came across this amazing app. I won some amazing products so far that I wouldn’t of never tried if it wasn’t for this app.

(Everything review )
#Samislushminis S.
Wharton, NJ
This one was good! Very moisturizing But kinda lacking in smell. This is probably one of my least favorite scents, it winds up just smelling like your mouth which doesn’t turn out so great no matter how clean you are. Anyway, I love the design of these chapsticks, how easy they are to open and close. They can get a little pricey but they last a long time. My favorite part about it is if it melts by accident it basically melts back into the same shape (unlike normal chapstick) it’s never the same texture after melting but it’s better than the alternative
Jaee S.
I use this product every night before going to bed. It leaves my lip moisturized after a long day of wearing matte lipsticks. I use this a lot more in the winter, and sometimes over my nude lipsticks.
Melissa P.
Branchland
This product has excellent moisturizing. I've used and lost so many. LOL!!! I love how it smells and feels on my lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?