BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Love the coconut milk ones. They work so well and Taste great. The packaging is also cute and easy to take with you or leave on the bedside table. I use this all the time day and night.
Laura F.
I love this product! I buy it for myself and my daughter. It’s easily found at almost every store like Wal-Mart and dollar general. It’s a fantastic moisturizer for your lips and lasts a long while. We buy it quite often.
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
Yo real $h!t this is the only Chapstick I use for myself and my family it works wonders it's very cold this year and my kids lips chap very easy and fast with one use and there all good
Charisma L.
I love EOS lip balm. It is moisturizing enough for my severely dry and chapped lips. It is not greasy and provides a good base to put lip liner and lipstick on top.
Jacqueline D.
Springville , PA
I love coconut, but I’m not a huge fan of this scent. The packaging is cute. I don’t exactly love the formula but it does what it needs to. I think there are better chapsticks out there.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the packaging because it is eay to Cary and after using the balm for awhile it molds perfectlykng to your lips. The product is very smooth and goes on well!
Aironna G.
The product smells very good. I like the way it was packaged, the small container was very pretty. I admired the shine left on my lips. My lips were very soft after using this product
Alexa L.
El Paso, TX
Love love this lip balm it's very subtle which I enjoy. It helps my lips stay moisturized. My lips don't crack and the hint of coconut you get from it is amazing.
Kimalee C.
Seattle
Not so much a fan, it’s got a waxy coat and it actually makes my bottom lip itch fairly bad. I won’t be buying these again but this product works for others. Unfortunately not for me.
Cenia H.
Brooklyn
This product makes my lips very soft and shinny. I love using it, I love the smell of the coconut, it lasts longer than a regular lip balm. Works wonders with me.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?