BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
member-860fb
I love EOS so much! I especially love this coconut flavor! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized! Though the packaging can be a little inconvenient at times as it is a little bulky.
Dayana N.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this one but in cucumber melon which is frickin awesome the smell is really great and feels like you are in summer. This product leaves your lips feeling soft
member-5a594
love the feel and scent. my lips are soft and hydrated after using product.  feel that price could be an issue, but is worth it. would recommend to others. very smooth going on.
Je S.
Bronx
Application was nice and smooth. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family. Less expensive. Definitely met my expectations. Super easy to apply and use.
_Cassidee_ F.
Elizabeth
This Eos is my most favorite of them all. The Coconut Milk Eos is amazing. It keeps your lips moisturized for a long period of time. I would recommend it to anyone. I love all of the Eos’s but this one is my favorite.
Sydney N.
Lucedale, MS
Not only does this product smell amazing it works like magic. I use it all the time. I keep one with me at all times of the day. I love this product and recommend it to anyone that loves chap stick but hates running out I would definitely tell them to get this.
Erika G.
Lubbock, TX
I love the way these smell and how they make my lips feel... But had to only give 4 stars because once they get low, the container scrapes your lips.
Hailey P.
I hope was the day time morning I got a text and I hope she does it well I just texted him to tell you I texted her you know she was going to text you and she said she was going to come over and she get to me
Kendall H.
Fishers
EOS is amazing! Not only is it affordable, but it is super cute and it works! This lasts for forever! I bought one last year and you can barely tell i used it! I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Maricarmen G.
Keeps lips moisturized. Love that there is a variety of flavors, so many I don’t know which one to ever buy. Definitely does it’s job
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?