BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ana Paula F.
Boca Raton , FL
Very hydrating. I have a problem with my dry lips, so I keep trying out lip balms. I bought a lot of the EOS ones because it helps my lips to get the smooth texture back. Bought mine at CVS.
Alexii✨ K.
Long Branch, NJ
This leaves my lips feeling soft after ever application . I love the coconut scent. It may be a drugstore product but then at the end of the day it's about if the product works well for me and it has.
Shanon J.
Love love love this product!! Love the scent, texture, moisture and how compact it is!!! I will definitely purchase again. All time absolute favorite lip product for dry lips!!
Renae A.
Evansville , WI
This is my favorite EOS. I keep one right on my night stand and use it before bed every night. The scent isn’t overwhelming and it’s a light chapstick that doesn’t overwhelm your lips when you put it on.
Laura b.
Charleston, SC
My daughter is obsessed with this lip balm. It smells and tastes good, and the packaging is so cute. The only thing i do t like anour it is that dirt gets stuck around the edges
Lauren N.
My most favorite lip balm ever! I keep one in my purse, car, nightstand, and bathroom! I love the unique shape as it makes it easy to find in my purse. Super hydrating and so many great flavors to choose.
Rachel C.
I usually love EOS lip balm and anything coconut. I hated this ball. It felt waxy all over my lips. Like it never absorbed into my lips. Not a fan of this one in particular.
Amie H.
Pound, VA
I really love this brand of lipcare. I have bought several of them and have never been disappointed. My only complaint is the cost. But they do last a long time. They really make your lips feel soft.
Morgan M.
White Hall
This product is AMAZING! I have bought this item time and time again. It is very smooth and leaves my lips very soft. I bought my first eos at walmart and loved it ever since.
emma e.
saugus
this chapstick is the best i have ever used. it makes your lips feeling matte and plump. my favorite is the mint. it is not glossy so you can add gloss if you want and still feel your lips moisturized
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??