BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sadia L.
Bronx, NY
Very moisturizing formula. I have had and tried so many different eos eggs. Love them It lasts me a very long time bc I don't need a lot to make my lips feel amazing. Seems to have a residue however.
Rachel C.
I usually love EOS lip balm and anything coconut. I hated this ball. It felt waxy all over my lips. Like it never absorbed into my lips. Not a fan of this one in particular.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love EOS all their products are great. Super moisturizing and I love the packaging. It’s so convenient and small so you can carry it around everywhere. Really love these balms I use it daily.
Sydney R.
This was a great lip balm at first and I’ve time I noticed I had to reapply a lot more often than I wanted to. I prefer no fragrance but this was mild enough that I didn’t mind it. Would not buy again.
Kylee L.
N Huntingdon, PA
This stuff is so great! The feeling of it is absolutely amazing. It helps my lips become so soft, even when it’s dry and cold outside. I’d definitely recommend to anyone with chapped lips or dry lips
Morgan M.
White Hall
This product is AMAZING! I have bought this item time and time again. It is very smooth and leaves my lips very soft. I bought my first eos at walmart and loved it ever since.
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
This dries super fast and isn’t so great at moisturizing. It was okay but I feel like this product was hyped up wayyy too much because it isn’t as good as everyone says it is. I’ve tried several kinds of eos chapsticks and I get the same effect from each of them
Lauren R.
Orlando
This came in a duo pack with a green kiwi one and these were definitely my favorites out of all the eos i’ve tried. They make your lips smoother and last all day. I would definitely buy these again.
Courtney H.
Kennewick
I love this chapstick! When buying lip products / moisturizing products, I always look for the coconut scented or infused ones. I love the way this feels, and I ALWAYS have mine on me at all times.
Morgan R.
Fosters
Completely love the packaging on the eos balm because they’re cute and different! (Not to mention they smell delicious!!) The eos balms are super easy to apply! I am a repeat user of this product, I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?