BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Cenia H.
Brooklyn
This product makes my lips very soft and shinny. I love using it, I love the smell of the coconut, it lasts longer than a regular lip balm. Works wonders with me.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the packaging because it is eay to Cary and after using the balm for awhile it molds perfectlykng to your lips. The product is very smooth and goes on well!
Kimalee C.
Seattle
Not so much a fan, it’s got a waxy coat and it actually makes my bottom lip itch fairly bad. I won’t be buying these again but this product works for others. Unfortunately not for me.
Shantel M.
Reno
I love coconut this is a product worth everything I use it all the time and I even have one by my bed and one in every room it's simple and can be used anywhere.
M A.
Hmmmm! Smells good, feels good. This is definitely my favorite scent so far. Very creamy, and leaves your lips feeling super soft. Not greasy at all. Love the price and I can take it anywhere. Would (and do) recommend! I will buy again for sure.
member-53f54
I absolutely love this product! It is the main eos chapstick flavor that I always get and I will continue to use it! The flavor is great and the smell is amazing and sweet!! Definitely recommend this product!!
Summer C.
Great product, love the smell! Lip balm goes on silky smooth, and leaves lips felling hydrated. I like that this balm is non-greasy. Great for chapped lips, or just for everyday use.
kathy S.
Baldwin Park
I love this product. Love how it come packaged really unique. The actual product it's self I really love because it keeps my lips soft and smooth and hydratated.
harper S.
Saint paul, MN
I really disliked the smell of this . It smelled sour and gross to me and didn't spread well. The formula seems like it'd be good but I didn't like the scent enough to keep using it
Lana B.
OMG! This is so smooth and yummy on my lips.I forget it is a lip balm and not and expensive product.Put it on at night and in the morning your lips will be so kissable. And the little round case is so cute!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?