BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Mary B.
Indianola
Its the only lip balm that i really love so far!!! I have super dry, cracky lips! And this works for me! I use it everyday. Its not sticky, it taste good and most of all it is so inexpensive! I love it so much
🌹Mi C.
Its an over all good product. It comes in a variety of colors. Its not as expensive as most chapsticks. It will last about two hours. Its sooths your lips and has a refreshing feel
Sarah M.
Stockton, CA
I love having these little cute balls of lip balm. Always smells good and makes my lips feel better each time I use it. I got the 5 pack so I can have a choice of different smells.
Leilani C.
Newark
Love the smell of this! Goes on smoothly and makes my lips feel Great! I suffer from chapped lips in the fall and especially winter, this is one of my go to lip products to fight it!
Ashley D.
Love love love this product! Smells great, glides on smoothly and make lips feel sooo... soft! Lasts forever, and packaging is very cute! This is a lip balm I often keep on my nightstand and apply before bed.
Autumn H.
West Plains, MO
Eos is a good brand for lip balms and beauty. It has a wide variety of lip balms and flavors that are so good! This one is definitely my favorite just because of the smell and how my lips feel after applying.
Katelyn O.
North Adams, MA
Great moisturizer but definitely not something you can keep in your pocket easily. I would buy again to keep at my desk or in my purse. I bought mine at target for a great price and value from any other stores!
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I love this coconut scent. Reminds me of being at the beach. This lip balm is super hydrating without being sticky or thick. It stays on well and is great for using before bed to hydrate my lips while I sleep. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Putten T.
Detroit
I don't know what to say about this product I just love love love this product it feels so good on my lips it keeps them hydrated I definitely would use this product again I got it from my local Walmart
Dana B.
McPherson
I would recommend this w/ a few caveats: it does not stick w/ me as long as my beloved Blixtex Renewal, and it has a strong coconut smell, which I like but others might not.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??