BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
kendall 🌺.
Really creamy and it smells nice. It's good but I feel like you keep having to re apply it all out of the day and it doesn't go into your lips but just settles on top of them. Tends to clump thru the day.
Sydney R.
This was a great lip balm at first and I’ve time I noticed I had to reapply a lot more often than I wanted to. I prefer no fragrance but this was mild enough that I didn’t mind it. Would not buy again.
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
This dries super fast and isn’t so great at moisturizing. It was okay but I feel like this product was hyped up wayyy too much because it isn’t as good as everyone says it is. I’ve tried several kinds of eos chapsticks and I get the same effect from each of them
Morgan M.
White Hall
This product is AMAZING! I have bought this item time and time again. It is very smooth and leaves my lips very soft. I bought my first eos at walmart and loved it ever since.
Kylee L.
N Huntingdon, PA
This stuff is so great! The feeling of it is absolutely amazing. It helps my lips become so soft, even when it’s dry and cold outside. I’d definitely recommend to anyone with chapped lips or dry lips
Rachel C.
I usually love EOS lip balm and anything coconut. I hated this ball. It felt waxy all over my lips. Like it never absorbed into my lips. Not a fan of this one in particular.
Sadia L.
Bronx, NY
Very moisturizing formula. I have had and tried so many different eos eggs. Love them It lasts me a very long time bc I don't need a lot to make my lips feel amazing. Seems to have a residue however.
lexington s.
Orlando, FL
I started collecting EOS back in high school, by far the coconut milk was my favorite! Awesome product and very effective! Thank you for healing my lips on those cold winters!
Jenni P.
Wyoming
I love this stuff! I've even got my kids using it! Love the smell, and the quality of ingredients! Hands down my go to lip care essential! Walgreens carries a great selection.
Casey A.
New Haven, CT
I like this product because it lasts a long time, (the amount is product you get it great for price.) I got this product in the check out line at Walgreens! Its more expensive than a regular chap stick but it works better, and lasts longer.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?