BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Monica G.
Everman, TX
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint smells so good! Definitely moisturizes my lips enough to last me a while and I love how it has coconut milk in it to help keeps my lips soft throughout my day
Ry T.
This has been my favorite for about 5 months now. I love anything coconut scented or flavored, and am obsessed with how soft this makes my lips feel. Honestly, cannot live without it.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
Eos is my go to for lip balms. I have two daughters so between the 3 of us we always have colorful spheres laying around. The taste of this one is sweet without being too addicting that you want to lick it all off.
Hannah o.
Coconut is amazing! Super smooth and soft lips definitely come from this product. A little pricey for how fast it goes really. I can't carry it in my pockets easy because of the shape
Tarah H.
Beebe, AR
I love EOS lip balms and I love coconut milk so this marriage of the two is absolutely perfect. It applies so smoothly and has a wonderful scent/flavor. I got this one for Christmas and it's one of my favorites!
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
This is my favorite lip balm ever! I love all of the EOS brand but this is my favorite one. I love the color, the smell, the taste and it works really well too! I buy one every winter.
Erin B.
EOS Coconut milk is my favorite flavor. It is smooth and soft on your lips. I love how long they last. You don’t have to constantly reapply. EOS offers LOTS of flavors, but the coconut milk it by far my favorite!
Hannah D.
MARLOW, OK
I love the smell and taste of this lip balm! And the way it leaves your lips feeling, ugh, I’m def a fan! I feel like it lasts longer than other products and I love how it comes in a ball. 10/10 would recommend.
Logan C.
Bristol, TN
Smells really good. Awkward to carry around because of the shape, I don’t like it because I can’t carry it in my pocket. But the smell is nice and it feels good on the lips. Probably would buy again.
Jane Z.
Love EOS LIP BALMS IN GENERAL but this is one of the best flavors/ scents and somehow seemed creamier than other flavors. Really good value for how much you get. I don’t think I’ve ever finished one!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??