BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
The EOS balms are nice as a balm for someone who is on a budget. However, after trying many many different balms out there, this one doesn't give me the moisture my lips need (although it did protect from cold/windy weather). The shape of the balm also isn't the most purse-friendly packaging as it's a little bulky for my liking. Overall, it's not a bad balm, but there are plenty of others out there that are better.
Nathalie L.
Love love love this product. Over all I have tried almost of the different smells and textures and I couldn’t be happier! I definitely have my favorites but I’m in love with this brand and so are my lips!
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Target
I used to love this but lately I notice I have to use a lot to comfort my lips and then my lips are white from all the product on them. I started to notice it also caused breakouts around my lip line when I used this (even when brand new).
cindy m.
Shafter
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It so smooth on the lips. It moisturizes your lips so good. I met my expectations to this product. It’s very gentle not harsh at all. It’s absolutely not effective. No need for improvement on the product. Very nice product would recommend.
Chaparrita M.
I love the smell of coconut 🥥 😊 i recommend this product to any coconut lover. ❤️😍 makes your lips soft and smelling good 🤗😁 this is my other go to product.. can find it at any drugstore, also at khols 😊✨
Jessie Z.
Noblesville
I love any eos lip balm. The formula glides on my lips smoothly and keeps them soft for quite a while. I really like the subtle, but sweet scent of this one and would buy it again. The only problems I have with eos is that their lip balms are a little overpriced and once you reach the bottom, some product gets stuck under plastic ridges and is wasted. Other than that, I really enjoy using this!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love the scent, buttery formula but light weight. Great moisturizer for lips year round. The packaging is super cute I like the new look. This is great under any lipstick and a great stocking stuffer.
Madison P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a little hard. Maybe I got a bad one or the formula was changed, but I have to press really hard for this to work, and it really doesn’t build up. At all. But it smells nice. It’s my lip balm that I keep in my backpack just in case.
Hallie R.
Love! They smell amazing and I can feel my lips getting softer and smoother within a couple hours! I will definitely keep buying more EOS products! They are also very reasonably priced! Everyone should try them! I highly recommend
Haley M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I use this everyday!!! Alongside the mint scented one I use this everyday multiple times. I love the texture that it leaves on your lips and how you can have great lips in the middle of winter. This is one of eos best lip balms for sure.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?