BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ebonie A.
Henrico, VA
My lips feel great after using this and it doesn't have an annoying smell or taste. I always apply before putting on my makeup so when it's lipstick time my lips are nice and moisturized.
Savannah S.
Orlando, FL
I liked the way the product worked in terms of the healing and soothing of the lips. However, I wasn't really fond of the coconut milk flavor. It tasted very funny and transferred when eating or drinking with it on.
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
I liked how this felt but didn’t necessarily feel as though it was helping soften my lips or condition them as others do! The packaging is super cute but I also don’t love the application. It feels messy to me!
Chelsea G.
This Eos lip balm is the most softening and soothing treatment I could possibly find for my chapped lips. The cute little ball fits perfectly in my purse and the scent/flavor is heavenly.
Jody W.
Burlington, IA
Love this lip balm!!  It goes on smooth and has a great taste and texture!  I highly recommend the coconut milk as well.  It adds to the taste and helps it to go on well.
Destiny B.
West Frankfort
Not a fan. I tried this with hopes that it would be great and it totally failed in my books! Product was waxy and just sat on top of the lips instead of sinking in and nourishing will not ever buy this product again.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
This product is my favorite moisturizing lipcare product!! It last for hours for me! I can put some on before bed and when I wake up in the middle of the night there is still some on my lips. It works great at keeping my lips moisturized and it smells amazing!!
Bridgette R.
middlesboro,ky
My daughter bought me this chapstick as a surprise, and I love that she thought of me when she seen eos. I love the chapstick, I just wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor. It almost reminds me of a tanning lotion smell.
Monica G.
Everman, TX
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint smells so good! Definitely moisturizes my lips enough to last me a while and I love how it has coconut milk in it to help keeps my lips soft throughout my day
Ry T.
This has been my favorite for about 5 months now. I love anything coconut scented or flavored, and am obsessed with how soft this makes my lips feel. Honestly, cannot live without it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??