BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Emilie G.
Altus
This product worked a lot better then I expected it to. It met my expectations and then some. It’s a bit more expensive than I would have liked to pay. Very easy to apply and use and I will totally buy this again!!!
Fey C.
McAllen
Not the biggest fan of these chapsticks. I feel like they are expensive for what they actually do and it is hard to apply directly to the lips once you have used most of it, i got mine at targetZ not my favorite buy
Heather E.
Center Valley, PA
This product is very effective. It is long lasting. It is the perfect medicine for chapped lips. It smells so good to! It will make your lips kissable right after applying ;-) This product has reached my expectations, i would recommend to anyone who loves coconut!
Samantha G.
Miami Beach
This is one of my go to products for lip care. This has an amazing smell and it feels buttery on the lips. I've purchased other balms for lip care and this one still remains my favourite.
member-d20bb
Very good lip moisturizer.... I love that there are so many different flavors/scents to choose from.... I wear liquid lipstick everyday, which some can be very drying, I use this product in morning and at night to keep my lips moist and healthy smooth.
Ebonie A.
Henrico, VA
My lips feel great after using this and it doesn't have an annoying smell or taste. I always apply before putting on my makeup so when it's lipstick time my lips are nice and moisturized.
Elizabeth D.
Morrow , GA
I didn't think I'd like this one since I hate coconut but it turned out to be my favorite. I love that it's natural and smooth my 3 year daughter even loves it. Everyone should use eos!
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
This product is my favorite moisturizing lipcare product!! It last for hours for me! I can put some on before bed and when I wake up in the middle of the night there is still some on my lips. It works great at keeping my lips moisturized and it smells amazing!!
Chelsea G.
This Eos lip balm is the most softening and soothing treatment I could possibly find for my chapped lips. The cute little ball fits perfectly in my purse and the scent/flavor is heavenly.
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
I liked how this felt but didn’t necessarily feel as though it was helping soften my lips or condition them as others do! The packaging is super cute but I also don’t love the application. It feels messy to me!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?