BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Alydia B.
Willis,TX
Love EOS best chapstick ever! 😘 Smells good. I like all of the different ones. I have yet to find one I don't like. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Cassi C.
Wilmington , NC
My go to for chapstick. Not to thick or scented! The last one I purchased lasted me for 3 months using it every day. Definitely worth the investment. I also love how easy it is to find in the bottom of a purse or makeup bag.
Charli H.
Thisbis tyisbcutes lip balm out there and it comes in so many different flavors. it makes for a great add on to a gift or stocking stuffer. They smell wonderful and so keepyour lips moist. I recommend this lip balm.
Romika N.
Williams
This is one of the best chapsticks I've ever used! Feels super comfortable on this lips and smells great! Amazing for those who have dry, cracked lips! I love how small it is, so I can carry it around with me wherever I go!
Jennifer T.
El Segundo, CA
The product is great it works well. I find that the container is bulky so I can’t put it in my clutches or jeans pocket, they make a stick version I haven’t tried yet and I may if there is some awesome scent/flavor I like. I’m not really into it so I would probably recommend something else.
Manda B.
Berea, KY
I adore this chapstick, it’s my absolute favorite EOS product and it’s extremely moisturizing and I loved the scent and taste. It’s lasted for a long time, I reapply every break. Everyone who likes coconut should try it! :)
Cassidy T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I will give all EOS 5/5. Some of them aren’t the best flavors but they literally do so amazing!! I have like every eos out there. This one is by far my absolute most favorite! It smells amazing and it is so smooooth!!!!
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills , IL
This is one of my favorite lip balms I own. It makes my lips feel so much better in the winter when they get the most dry. It smells just like coconut milk which is a plus. The formula is long wearing and not to thick.
Taylor A.
It has a wonderful scent and taste, but unfortunately my lips seem more dry after it has worn off. The packaging is inconvenient while out and about. I like something that will easily slip into my pocket while on the go.
Hannah M.
West Plains
This smelled AMAZING! I ended up buying 3 or 4 so I would have one with me no matter what. It kept my lips very soft and hydrated. It's my go to lip balm for when my lips are chapped.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??