BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Hannah M.
West Plains
This smelled AMAZING! I ended up buying 3 or 4 so I would have one with me no matter what. It kept my lips very soft and hydrated. It's my go to lip balm for when my lips are chapped.
Tabitha S.
Homer, LA
My favorite lip balm. Keeps my lips moisturized and nourished. Tastes great. I love the round shape that makes it easy to apply. I have gone theough so many containers of this! I recommend.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills , IL
This is one of my favorite lip balms I own. It makes my lips feel so much better in the winter when they get the most dry. It smells just like coconut milk which is a plus. The formula is long wearing and not to thick.
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
I really like EOS lip balms. This one works amazingly well and moisturizes my lips. I would recommend to anyone, I buy these all the time, I really like this coconut one the most and keep a stash of them
Marcecy H.
i love how it smells and the packaging is adorable! coconut is my favorite scent so of course i love this. i don't see myself buying another any time soon because it had so much product to last me a good while i love it
Ebonie A.
Henrico, VA
My lips feel great after using this and it doesn't have an annoying smell or taste. I always apply before putting on my makeup so when it's lipstick time my lips are nice and moisturized.
member-d20bb
Very good lip moisturizer.... I love that there are so many different flavors/scents to choose from.... I wear liquid lipstick everyday, which some can be very drying, I use this product in morning and at night to keep my lips moist and healthy smooth.
Samantha G.
Miami Beach
This is one of my go to products for lip care. This has an amazing smell and it feels buttery on the lips. I've purchased other balms for lip care and this one still remains my favourite.
Carissa B.
Madison, FL
My favorite lip balm ever. Very convenient and easy to use. Fits comfortably in your bag. No harsh smells. I do not have to keep reapplying this lip balm like some others. 100% satisfied.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
This product is my favorite moisturizing lipcare product!! It last for hours for me! I can put some on before bed and when I wake up in the middle of the night there is still some on my lips. It works great at keeping my lips moisturized and it smells amazing!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?