BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Great product. Makes lips very soft and smells really good. It was not pricey at all and I've used it more than once before so i know this for sure. I bought it at rite aid and would definitely buy it again.
Romika N.
Williams
This is one of the best chapsticks I've ever used! Feels super comfortable on this lips and smells great! Amazing for those who have dry, cracked lips! I love how small it is, so I can carry it around with me wherever I go!
joenna g.
This coconut flavor is my favorite one to use such a refreshing smell like being on the beach somewhere sipping a pina colada but aside from that it keep my lips feeling hydrated which I love
Cassi C.
Wilmington , NC
My go to for chapstick. Not to thick or scented! The last one I purchased lasted me for 3 months using it every day. Definitely worth the investment. I also love how easy it is to find in the bottom of a purse or makeup bag.
Marisela P.
kansas cit
This product is amazing and the packaging is so cute and creative. It smells soooo good and sweet and it’s super soft and smooth on your lips and also veryyyyy creamy. I would buy this again I got so much use out of it.
Tabitha S.
Homer, LA
My favorite lip balm. Keeps my lips moisturized and nourished. Tastes great. I love the round shape that makes it easy to apply. I have gone theough so many containers of this! I recommend.
Morgan B.
Louisville , KY
Bought this in a duo pack with the cucumber melon eos balm as well. Love the way this feels on my lips and the packaging is so cute! The smell isn’t that great, but it’s not unbearable either.
Hannah M.
West Plains
This smelled AMAZING! I ended up buying 3 or 4 so I would have one with me no matter what. It kept my lips very soft and hydrated. It's my go to lip balm for when my lips are chapped.
Taylor A.
It has a wonderful scent and taste, but unfortunately my lips seem more dry after it has worn off. The packaging is inconvenient while out and about. I like something that will easily slip into my pocket while on the go.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills , IL
This is one of my favorite lip balms I own. It makes my lips feel so much better in the winter when they get the most dry. It smells just like coconut milk which is a plus. The formula is long wearing and not to thick.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?