BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Elsie C.
Ohhh I love this chapstick. It's so fun to use and it's super soothing! My lips feel instantly softer. I also love the scent, coconuts are the greatest. This is my favorite chapstick I've ever used!
McKenzie R.
Salina
The EOS visibly soft lip balm coconut milk is absolutely amazing. Easy application and very soft on the lips. It stays on for about 6-7 hours and it smells amazing. Its definitely worth its price.
Casara B.
Union, WV
This scent is heavenly. This brand doesn’t have that waxy texture or taste. They are affordable and can be found in almost any store. They have so many flavors to choose from and it is so worth it!
Lizza R.
Bloomington
It did the job, it softened my lips, but it was really oily and rubbed off really fast because of it,I just ended up in my mouth and didn't smell great and wasn't super cheap,I wouldn't buy it again, it is just my personal opinion.
Shai S.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite eos that they have came out with,only im not a fan of the circle container anymore. when i was a teen i loved it lol, but now that im older i prefer the sticks, so i guess now i need to try there stick kind lol!
Cassie H.
This is a great product!  I struggle with dry lips and this balm keeps them moisturized and smooth for a long time. I love the scent as well it isn't too strong. And the packaging is unique and cute.  This is one of the few lip balms I purchase on a regular basis, I love it!
Cassandra W.
I like be EOS lip balm. The size, shape and design is so unique. It's help moisturized my lips without making them feel greasy or have a thick pasty texture. I will use over and over again. I recommend everyone to try this product.
Hailey H.
It's okay like it does it's purpose but I didn't like the flavor/sent very much. If you like artificial vanilla tastes thus might be more for you than it was for me. Made my lips very soft though.
Alexandria D.
N Salt Lake, UT
EOS lip balm is the best! I love it. The packaging is nice and eye catching, and I love the different colors. it's easy to use and goes on very smoothly. I like how big it is. Highly recommend.
chelsea M.
I really like this product it helps if your lips are dry or to just smooth them out. It lasts for months so I pretty long time!! I first bought this at target but they sell them at a lot of other places. I 10\10 recommend this!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??