BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Great product. Makes lips very soft and smells really good. It was not pricey at all and I've used it more than once before so i know this for sure. I bought it at rite aid and would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly B.
Bridgeview, IL
This is beyond my favorite.  Just it's casing makes it look so sleek into style . It's a pricey lip balm $3-4 but it's scent and flavor pay off. It's the type of product to boast your mood . I alwaus use it .totally recommend
Jessica S.
This lip balm smells AMAZING!! It does leave your lips feeling amazing too! Personally I do not like the packaging of these, that’s why I usually go for other lip balms. But it does does what it promises and is easy to apply
Romika N.
Williams
This is one of the best chapsticks I've ever used! Feels super comfortable on this lips and smells great! Amazing for those who have dry, cracked lips! I love how small it is, so I can carry it around with me wherever I go!
Tamaryce R.
Elkins park , PA
I love the lip balm when I use it and the smell is amazing the only thing is my lips get dryer if I'm not using it like completely dry no moisture at all. It is very easy to use and smells amazing but it dries out your lips
Cassi C.
Wilmington , NC
My go to for chapstick. Not to thick or scented! The last one I purchased lasted me for 3 months using it every day. Definitely worth the investment. I also love how easy it is to find in the bottom of a purse or makeup bag.
Hannah M.
West Plains
This smelled AMAZING! I ended up buying 3 or 4 so I would have one with me no matter what. It kept my lips very soft and hydrated. It's my go to lip balm for when my lips are chapped.
Cassidy T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I will give all EOS 5/5. Some of them aren’t the best flavors but they literally do so amazing!! I have like every eos out there. This one is by far my absolute most favorite! It smells amazing and it is so smooooth!!!!
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
I really like EOS lip balms. This one works amazingly well and moisturizes my lips. I would recommend to anyone, I buy these all the time, I really like this coconut one the most and keep a stash of them
Taylor A.
It has a wonderful scent and taste, but unfortunately my lips seem more dry after it has worn off. The packaging is inconvenient while out and about. I like something that will easily slip into my pocket while on the go.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?