BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
alexa D.
This product goes on great in the middle of the day when I have dry skin from my saliva. It’s a good price for the amount of product that comes with it! Easy to apply on most sizes lips. I recommend.
angelina c.
Stockton
this smells so nice it is my favorite chapstick to use. it leaves my lips so smooth with only one application. easy to take anywhere. i love the packaging i love the color. i would totally purchase it
Sydney S.
This product is Amazing! I have over 5 EOS's and love them. They are pretty long lasting, it takes a while to finish them. I have bought EOS's since i was little and I would buy more. I get them from Walmart or Target, it just depends on where I am. Their around 2 to 3 dollars.
Kaitlyn R.
Memphis
I like the feel of this lip balm. I don't love the shape for storage purposes. When left in the car in the heat it keeps its shape until you try putting it on your lips unknowingly.... immediate mess.
Margo G.
Waxahachie, TX
This might be one of my most favorite lip treatment products! The smell is amazing and it really does moisturizer throughout the day. It's tiny enough for me to carry everywhere too so that's a plus!
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
The only brand of lip balm I use every day! Leaves my lips kissable soft. And I love the smell! Not drying. Not sticky or gummy like some balms. I don't like all of the eos balms, but I LOVE this one!
Michaela P.
I love this product! I’ve tried a lot of the EOS flavor balms and this is by far the best one! I love the packaging and the flavor! Very good product for the price. This is a staple stocking stuffer for Christmas! Totally recommend!
Jeni A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this lip balm!! Smells, tastes and works amazing!! And the packaging is so convenient!! I don't have to reapply for hours and you can pretty much buy it everywhere now!! I highly recommend!!
emly b.
dallas
It's AWESOME!!!!! Really keeps lips smooth and heals dry and chapped lips!!! It has enough in it to really last a while as well so it really is good for the price of it. I wouldn't say cheap but for what your getting its not expensive. would totally recommend to everyone.
Maria R.
Roosevelt
To be honest I didn't know this product would actually workbut at the same time does that suck that I will always use but if you're a person that  likes coconut milk then I would consider you to go for it  but it actually is just a little softer and  hydrated
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?