BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
I love the packaging and comfort of EOS! The coconut milk is my favorite. It hydrated well and smells amazing. I find my self putting it on constantly! Even my husband loves these. One of my favorite.
Cassandra W.
I like be EOS lip balm. The size, shape and design is so unique. It's help moisturized my lips without making them feel greasy or have a thick pasty texture. I will use over and over again. I recommend everyone to try this product.
Casara B.
Union, WV
This scent is heavenly. This brand doesn’t have that waxy texture or taste. They are affordable and can be found in almost any store. They have so many flavors to choose from and it is so worth it!
Michaela P.
I love this product! I’ve tried a lot of the EOS flavor balms and this is by far the best one! I love the packaging and the flavor! Very good product for the price. This is a staple stocking stuffer for Christmas! Totally recommend!
Shai S.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite eos that they have came out with,only im not a fan of the circle container anymore. when i was a teen i loved it lol, but now that im older i prefer the sticks, so i guess now i need to try there stick kind lol!
emly b.
dallas
It's AWESOME!!!!! Really keeps lips smooth and heals dry and chapped lips!!! It has enough in it to really last a while as well so it really is good for the price of it. I wouldn't say cheap but for what your getting its not expensive. would totally recommend to everyone.
Elsie C.
Ohhh I love this chapstick. It's so fun to use and it's super soothing! My lips feel instantly softer. I also love the scent, coconuts are the greatest. This is my favorite chapstick I've ever used!
Hailey H.
It's okay like it does it's purpose but I didn't like the flavor/sent very much. If you like artificial vanilla tastes thus might be more for you than it was for me. Made my lips very soft though.
Jeni A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this lip balm!! Smells, tastes and works amazing!! And the packaging is so convenient!! I don't have to reapply for hours and you can pretty much buy it everywhere now!! I highly recommend!!
Lizza R.
Bloomington
It did the job, it softened my lips, but it was really oily and rubbed off really fast because of it,I just ended up in my mouth and didn't smell great and wasn't super cheap,I wouldn't buy it again, it is just my personal opinion.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?