BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Zoey S.
North Hampton
Purchased at: Target
I use this lip balm every night before I go to bed and it definitely keeps my lips moisturized, but it leaves the residue and dead skin on my lips until I wash it off. The flavor isn’t that great either; the smell and taste is very strong.
Makaela L.
Burien
Soft, smooth, even my dog likes eating it 😂 (had to buy another one) kinda pricy but this is my go to lip balm. Eos is a great brand and you can get this lip balm almost anywhere! Only downfall is the dirt build up.
Heather H.
Jasper
Great lip balm - keep a few of these laying around the house and office. It only smooth application but long lasting and great to put on kids too who hate typical stick chapsticks ! Would recommend to other moms !
Paige D.
Mishawaka, IN
Love the scent, super smooth, always keep one in my car for on the go. Have several of the other scents/flavors but this one has always remained to be my favorite. Would recommend to anyone over regular chapstick.
Donna V.
Olean
Always have this product in my purse home bathroom never like to be without it love the design doesn’t get messed up been a customer of this product for years very gentle keeps lips soft and smells yummy perfect the way it’ is wouldn’t change a thing
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
Love love love the scent of this! I find that the different EOS scents have slightly different textures. This one, to me, is a great lip balm to apply throughout the day. The texture is a bit more slippery than some of the others. I find that it is nourishing, while also leaving an almost protective film on my lips.
Amber D.
greenwood
The smell was great and the novelty shape of the containing was cute. However I don’t feel like this works any better than cheaper lip balms, so not worth the price. Also I found it kind of irritating to my skin.
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m using this right now, I’ve been using Eos pretty much since it first arrived in the market. I’ve lived it since it came out. This is not my favorite flavor(?) but the actual chapstick is still pretty awesome
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I love this ! I grabbed it suddenly because i liked that it had coconut milk in it . Supper glad because it’s soothing and smells great , doesn’t have that wax feeling on top like some do and it’s price is worth it
Kyndall O.
Fanning Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this balm as a gift and I feel it does a great job of smoothing rough patches on the lips. I personally love the scent and the way the product lasts. I would definitely recommend this balm to anyone in need of smoothing roughness on the lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?