BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Emma W.
New Castle, PA
I love EOS egg chapsticks. They smell amazing! The only negative thing about them is that I think that they feel a bit waxy. Therefore, it is not my favorite chapstick, but definitely one of my favorites. I really like them!
Enayla L.
Spring Valley, CA
This is a great lip balm it was my daily chapstick for a long time but you must use frequently or it tears up your lips the packaging is very cute and handy easy to apply no matter where you are I would definitely buy again.
Faith A.
I love this lip balm product! It smells so good like coconut mixed with vanilla and helps my chapped lips it doesn't peel of my skin works perfectly. It feels so nice and smooth with the ball shaped applicator. These are my favorite lip balms would recommend
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love the smell of this and I have bought it many times. It is in a cute little egg shape and the packaging is very cute. It is a little pricey but it does meet my expectations and I would buy it again and I would recommend it!
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
Nice design and shape but for moisture it doesn't last super long. The packaging is very cute and appealing, but I would like it better if it had the moisture of ChapStick® Classics Cherry . That would make it perfect!
Amanda M.
Red Lion, PA
The coconut milk EOS is becoming my favorite. I love the shape of the eos balls, and for the quality it's a really great price. The only difference between this one and their normal ones is the chapstick can be harder to spread until you've used it a bit.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
Classic, easy to use lip balm! I always have one of these little eggs going. I love the flavors and they last for a really long time. I pick them up at target when I see them and through them in a lot of the purses I carry!!
Kristina S.
Hydrating lip balm, I like how it has coconut milk as one of the ingredients it's really easy to apply and makes your lips feel nice and supple, it's also really affordable which a big plus because I'm always using lip balms
Erica L.
Williamsport, PA
Love love love this brand for my lips!!! Leaves them conditioned all day and the smell is amazing! I love the unique shape but often find myself wishing it would fit into my pocket if I don’t want to carry my purse around!
Meghann F.
Miami
Absolutely love this lip balm. It comes in such a cute package you just want to buy more for yourself and friends just because it's so cute. Also the balm is bomb!!! It smells delicious and leaves my lips feeling super soft
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?