BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jinaye J.
Harvest, AL
My lips are always dry and chapped, especially in the winter time. It always leaves my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. I purchased it at my local Target. I have over ten eos lip balms, and I love them all. I would definitely recommend them.
Shelbi R.
West Plains
I absolutely love love love this product, it always smells good, has the right moisturizers in it, plus the container that it is in is always fun to play with and also keeps your hands busy, I would defiantly buy this product, I have never been dissatisfied with eos, and buy it every chance I get
Claire M.
Tulsa, OK
I got this as a stocking stuffer and used it everyday but it still lasted FOREVER. And so when I ran out I immediately bought another. Good value for the price definitely. Tastes good and makes my lips look really good. My boy approves as well.
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
I though this would be the greatest product but it’s not that good, blixter is a little bit better but still this moirsturs the lips too. The only thing is that is a little bit more expensive for thissseos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves your lips so nice and soft immediately after usage, but does not keep them moisturized all day. You will need to reapply a few times to keep the moisture, which is why i gave I.T a 4 rating. The smell is so yummy, and the size is perfect to fit anywhere! Overall, I’d recommend I.T !
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
This is my favorite of the EOS chapsticks. It smells really good and is really hydrating on your lips. I like the round packaging of EOS. It doesn't get lost as easily as other chapsticks. It isn't expensive unlike some other brands, but it gets the job done.
Avery R.
Parker
This product is absolutely perfect. Makes your lips feel like a baby’s bottom. I bought this at my local CVS. I wouldn’t say it it that long lasting but it stays on a exceptional amount of time. It did meet my expectations. I will buy it again!
Diane J.
Augusta , GA
This is the first product from this line that I've purchased. The packaging looks nice and sophisticated. It is easy to apply and glides smoothly. The price is ok not cheap and not as pricey as others. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Maria R.
Melrose Park, IL
To be honest, I love most of the EOS lip balms, but this particular formula did not do well on my lips. It broke me out, and I ended up having to buy medicated lip balm for the sores it left me with! EOS completely missed the mark on this product.
Jennifer  P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Really moisturizing and smells great. Eos works great, but it’s really the packaging that always gets me to buy it. It’s a good product for the money and it’s always worth buying for me. I have bought several different versions of this lip balm
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??